Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Lemon Slice

I went to my first Australian Breastfeeding Association meeting, which I was very nervous about but it went really well :) I think I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect and its a whole new situation to put myself in.  They were really friendly and I can't wait to go again :)

I decided to make some lemon slice to take to the meeting :) and after looking at a lot of recipes I came across the tupperware lemon slice.  the only thing I didn't do was include the passion fruit in the icing.  It worked out well because Hubby's Uncle had given us a whole bunch of lemons so Lemon slice was a really good choice.


and it tasted good too :) the only problem I had with it was it gave me terrible indigestion and reflux, but I ate it regardless :P I was happy to suffer to eat that delicious lemon slice

anyone else tried a tupperware recipe?


No comments:

Post a Comment